Monday, July 19, 2010

Civet Coffee

Too much news today . . . where to begin? So, Civet Coffee. Never heard of it? Civets eat coffee beans, then poop them out, and then people pick up the beans and make them into coffee. Really expensive coffee. This mainly happens in Indonesia, and the clerics there are looking into the subject and should be issuing a ruling on whether or not Muslims can drink it. They're worried it might be dirty, which I completely understand. The lead cleric said that it was basically an issue of whether or not they cleaned the beans before they made the coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be some bring old article, but it really compensated for ours time. I will posted a links to this post on my blog. I am sure ours visitor will think that very useful